Wednesday, August 29, 2007
To do list for ABD group part 1
These are all things I need to do for my dissertation:
Sharon Arnault's article - write thank you note
"Ordering the World"
Dan's article in AHR - DONE
Dan's article on intellectual history - DONE
Biographies of Macaulay and Montagu
Make outline of diss - DONE
Organise books according to outline --- started
Figure out what I can find in archives
in New York
in Google books
download History of England volumes 1-8
Adress the following questions/issues:
- gender history - where is it headed?
- do I have a position on the change in assumptions in the middle of the 18th c?
- follow up on the issue of authorial humility (responses on C18L)
- reread stuff on CITIZENSHIP that goes in chapter one (I think) and write it up
These are all things I need to do academically:
Finish People's History of America
- Do roundup of submission deadlines
- Say no to British Scholar
- Register for WCBS in Albuquerque